International Legal Representation
Throughout our twenty-three years of legal practice, our office has forged strategic relationships with highly specialized local counsel in Italy, Romania, Spain, France and Germany.
If your legal matter implicates the laws of any of these European nations, either exclusively or in addition to United States law, we may well be able to help.
- International Business Disputes
- Hague Convention Applications Abroad
- Securing Evidence Abroad
- Enforcing Foreign Judgments
- Maritime Law Issues
- International Arbitration
- Litigation in European Courts
- Securing of Evidence Abroad for Use in United States Courts
- International Child Abduction Litigation
- International Divorce Issues