Legal Representation Related to International Disputes
Throughout our twenty-six years of legal practice, our office has represented locally in the United States businesses headquartered abroad, in such countries as Italy, Romania, Spain, France, and Germany. If your legal matter implicates the laws of any of these European nations in a US based dispute, either exclusively or in addition to United States law, we may well be able to help.
- International Business Disputes
- Hague Convention Applications Abroad
- Securing Evidence Abroad
- Enforcing Foreign Judgments
- Maritime Law Issues
- International Arbitration
- Litigation in European Courts
- Securing of Evidence Abroad for Use in United States Courts
- International Child Abduction Litigation
- International Divorce Issues
Contact Popescu Law Group
Whether you need legal advice or a trial attorney with extensive courtroom experience, Popescu Law Group is here to help. Contact us and we will be in touch to bring your legal success one step closer to fruition.